We challenge you to find any other program or trip that comes even close to the number of activities, trips, meals, hands-on attention, and unforgettable experiences that Select Study Abroad includes. Want to know more? See below for our 2020 dates & pricing, a breakdown of exactly what’s included in that price, and details on payment options. Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Apply now!
Study Abroad Program
May 27th – June 27th, 2020
The Ambassador Program: $7,995*
One college course (3 credits): $9,295*
Two college course (6 credits): $10,295*
Florence & Tuscany:
June 6th – June 14th, 2020
Price: $3,100 per person*
Naples, Amalfi, & Capri:
June 27th – July 5th, 2020
Price: $3,500 per person*
July 4th – July 12th, 2020
Price: $3,500 per person*
Florence & Italian Riviera:
July 18th – July 26th, 2020
Price: $3,400 per person*
For detailed information on our sorority Mother and Daughter Trips, please click here.
*Prices do not include airfare
|Tuition for 1 or 2 college-level courses:
• 3 or 6 college credits
• Courses taught at Lorenzo de’Medici
• Students receive an official LdM transcript
The Ambassador Program:
• On-site learning and activities
• Lectures by the expert Select Study Abroad team
• Students receive a certificate of completion
|Accommodations arranged in our residence & hotels
• Students live together in rooms for two, three, or four people
• Each room has a private bathroom, phone, hairdryer, mini-fridge, television, & air conditoning
• Directors also stay in the residence with students
• Overnight weekend trips to Rome & Venice include hotel accommodations
|Breakfast daily Dinner Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
• Breakfast is offered daily in Florence or in our hotels while traveling
• Dinners are organized Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
• Special welcome & farewell meals
|Travel to more than 10 cities within Italy
• Transportation by train or private bus
• Guided tours of each city’s major monuments
• Entrance fees
• Hotel accommodations
|Daily site visits & activities
• Food tastings: gelato, olive oil, wine
• Site visits: palaces, museums, churches, gardens
• Demonstrations: glass-blowing, jewelry-making, paper-making
• Outdoor activities: gondola rides, tower climbs, hiking
• All activities are lead by the Select staff twice a day to accommodate all students
|24 -hour on-site leadership & availability of the Select Study Abroad staff
• Select Study Abroad Directors reside in the residence for the safety & convenience of our students
• We are available 24 hours a day for questions, assistance, or in case of an emergency
• Medical insurance provided by GeoBlue, the leader in student health insurance
• Students will have access to English-speaking doctors, as well as full-service hospital coverage at the nearby Ospedale di Santa Maria Nuova
|Pre-departure guides, On-site Orientation, & Post Program
• Students receive in-depth information regarding the study abroad experience prior to departure
• Staff will greet students upon arrival & help them acclimate with a thorough orientation and walking tours
• Staff will post photos & videos online so family, friends, & our students can revisit the experience for years to come
Deposit & Guarantee of Participation
Study Abroad Programs
Upon acceptance, a $1,000 non-refundable deposit for the study abroad programs is required to secure your space and to enroll in courses. The remainder of the balance due will be April 1st of that year.
Accepted students will subsequently receive a detailed Course Schedule, Course Registration Form, Roommate Form, Invoice, Pre-Departure Guide, and other important materials. Once the non-refundable deposit and Course Registration Form are received, the student will be enrolled in their preferred courses (pending availability).
Mother & Daughter Trips
A $750 non-refundable deposit per person is required to secure your space. The remainder of the balance due will be April 1st of that year.
Most universities offer financial aid to study abroad. If a student currently receives financial aid, they should be able to also receive financial aid during the summer. Students should check with their home university’s Financial Aid or Registrar’s office for details on how to apply. Additional financial assistance may be available to students in the form of scholarships and other awards.We encourage students to be proactive and apply early. Refer to our section on Scholarships & Aid for more information.
Have questions before you apply?
Check our FAQs page.
Still have questions? Call us or email us directly. We would love to answer any questions you may have right away!