Scholarships & Aid
How to get here no matter what your budget is!
e know that studying abroad can be expensive. We want everyone who has the desire to study abroad to be able to join us. So, we will do everything we can to help.
financial aid, they should be able to also receive financial aid during the summer. Students should check with their home university's Financial Aid or Registrar's office for details on how to apply. Additional financial assistance is available to students in the form of scholarships and other awards. We encourage students to be proactive and apply early.
Most universities offer financial aid to study abroad. If a student currently receives
Organizations that offer scholarships and other awards to study abroad:
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program
- Fund for Education Abroad
- Rotary International
- Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grant
- Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) Fellowships Program
- National Italian American Foundation
- Friends of Florence Scholarship Program
- Thomas J. Watson Foundation
- The Order of the Sons of Italy
Websites for student funding:
Opportunities sponsored by your University:
- Make sure to check with your, university and major/minor departments for additional scholarship opportunities.
Select Study Abroad includes more than any other academic or travel program in Italy. For all of the details, see all the amazing things Included in our Cost.
Back to top